How often your search for applications lead you to that section of the application store which consists of paid applications? How often you are tempted to download a paid application but later on forcefully changed your mind? Scenarios like these happen often and, almost, all the times we have to convince our mind that spending bucks for downloading paid applications is not worth it. But, what if you could download those paid applications for free? Sounds too good to be true? It does sound unbelievable but believe us it is not. We are going to tell you about an application named as ‘TweakBox’ from which you can download paid applications for free on your Android & iOS smartphones.
TweakBox is a 3rd party App Store. Apart from providing paid applications for free, it also provides tons of hacked, modified and tweaked applications and games. The beauty of TweakBox is that it is, absolutely, free to download. You don’t require paying anything for downloading TweakBox or the applications from TweakBox. There are no hidden costs as well. TweakBox is available on Android, iOS and can be installed on Windows PC/MAC Computer as well. In this post, we are going to share with you the installation steps of TweakBox on Android, iOS and Windows PC/MAC Computer.
TweakBox for iOS, Android & Windows/MAC | TweakBox Features
Before we move ahead to the installation steps of TweakBox on Android, iOS & Windows PC/MAC Computer, it is mandatory to share with you the amazing features of the 3rd party App Store. The coolest feature of TweakBox is that you don’t require rooting your Android smartphone nor you require jailbreaking your iPhone/iPad for installing TweakBox. Check out some more features of TweakBox:
- The inventory of TweakBox is humongous. It has got a plenitude of hacked, modified and tweaked applications. The situation is hard to imagine where you are unable to find a required application on TweakBox.
- The development team works pretty hard behind the scenes and regularly adds new applications and games on Updated TweakBox so that the users should always get that they want.
- In case you happen to face a situation where you are unable to find a required application on TweakBox you can place a request for the same with the development team. The development team will acknowledge your request and add the required application on a priority basis.
- The user interface of latest TweakBox is much like your Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Hence, it is pretty easy to navigate through the store and download applications.
- Updates make their way as notifications on your phone. You can choose to update the application there and then or postpone the same to a more convenient time.
- TweakBox for iOS is a lightweight application and doesn’t occupy much space on your device.
The feature set of TweakBox is, indeed, impressive. Let us move forward to the download and installation steps of TweakBox on Android, iOS and Windows PC/MAC Computer.
TWEAKBOX APK FOR ANDROID, iOS & PC
|COMPATIBILITY||iOS |Android | PC|
|RECENT UPDATE||20th October 2018|
|FILE SIZE||APK: 8.2MB | iOS: Config File|
Download and Install TweakBox on iOS [No Jailbreak]
- Installing TweakBox on iOS is pretty simple. Please launch Safari Browser from your iPhone/iPad and navigate here.
- Wait for the webpage to load up. Once the webpage loads up, please tap on the button which is captioned as ‘Install TweakBox.’
- You will get redirected to the ‘Settings’ of your iPhone/iPad wherein you require installing the profile of TweakBox. Tap ‘Install’ and once the installation is successful please tap on ‘Done.’
- That’s it! You can locate the icon of TweakBox now on the home screen of your iOS device.
- Before launching TweakBox please don’t forget to trust the profile of TweakBox in Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management.
Download TweakBox APK on Android Devices Without Root [STEPS]
- As a first, please navigate to Settings -> Security of your Android device and toggle on the option of ‘Unknown Sources.’ This is because we are installing an application from a 3rd party source.
- Next, please download TweakBox APK file from here.
- Wait for the APK file to download successfully. Once the download is over, please navigate to the download location and tap on the APK file to initiate the installation process.
- On the next screen please provide the required permissions to TweakBox and tap on ‘Install’ to continue with the installation process.
- Be patient as the installation process might take some time.
- Once the installation is over, you can locate the icon of TweakBox on the home screen of your Android smartphone.
Install TweakBox on Windows PC/MAC Computer [Via Android Emulator]
- You require an Android Emulator to install TweakBox on Windows PC/MAC Computer. If you already have one it is well and good. Otherwise, we recommend BlueStacks for the purpose.
- Please download the offline setup of BlueStacks from the official website.
- Tap on the offline setup to initiate the installation of the Android Emulator. Follow the simple on-screen installation instructions and on the last screen tap on ‘Install’ to start the actual installation process.
- After the emulator has installed successfully please download TweakBox APK from here.
- Right-click on the APK and from the pop-up menu select the option ‘Open With -> BlueStacks.’
- BlueStacks will automatically pick up the APK and install the same on your Windows PC/MAC Computer.
- Once the installation is successful you can locate the icon o f TweakBox on the home screen of the Android Emulator.
TweakBox for Android, iOS and PC – Common Errors and Fixes
Howsoever good an application might be it has its fair share of bugs and errors. Same goes for TweakBox as well. Following are some common errors which are reported by the users along with their fixes.
- “TweakBox Couldn’t be Downloaded At This Time” Error | TweakBox Won’t Download
First and foremost, you should reset the network settings of your device. For that you can navigate to Settings -> Network -> Reset Network Settings.
Once you are done with this please restart your device and try downloading TweakBox once again.
- TweakBox Not Installing Apps | TweakBox Servers Down Fix
Usually, you get this error when the application developers have deliberately made the server go down in order to update the application. So, I guess there is no solution for this other than to wait. Usually, the updates are pretty quick and it won’t take much time for the servers to come up once again.
Now, a second scenario exists as well. It might not be a server issue and you can try to clear the cache of TweakBox. For this, you need to navigate to your device’s settings and from the list of installed applications please find TweakBox. It doesn’t matter whether you own an Android or iOS device as steps are same for both. Once inside TweakBox’s settings please click on ‘Clear Data’ and thereafter tap on ‘Force Stop’ to stop the application. Post following the mentioned steps please try installing the applications once again from TweakBox
- TweakBox Not Installing on Android
Please check whether you have activated the option of ‘Unknown Sources’ in Settings -> Security or not. Also, TweakBox APK requires Android 6+ to run. Make sure you upgrade your OS to the latest version before installing TweakBox.
- TweakBox Not Launching on iOS
Please check whether you have trusted the profile of TweakBox in Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management or not. If not then trust the same and then try launching the application.
TweakBox on Android, iOS & Windows PC/MAC Computer (Latest)
So, these were the steps to install TweakBox on Android, iOS & Windows PC/MAC Computer. If you have any questions in mind or face any issues during the installation or usage of TweakBox please let us know about the same via the comments section provided below.